Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Christmas and New Year!!

A very quick post, because its late and I should be in bed... Tomorrow is going to be spent packing, and I know since I'm going to the land of appalling dial-up, I wont get the chance to go online over the Xmas. So I'd just like to say Happy Christmas and New Year to anyone that knows me or even doesn't know me, but reads my humble blog...

It's going to be an exciting 2010, I'm not going to let anything away but here's a few teasers...

- exciting news from the Cork Textiles Network!
- shopping news (what have I bought now!!).
- new patterns (for crazy things like crocheted fruit and veg)
- new books
- the Irish Crocheted Coral Reef, more workshops
- the Pink Auction, a charity textile Auction being planned for Autumn in aid of Irish Cancer Society

Looking forward to catching up with everyone next year....

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Wishing you and the family a lovely Christmas and looking forward to keeping up with your exploits next year : )
Debbie xx

Kerryfelter said...

Have a great Christmas, Stitchlily! Will you be in Dingle for the Wren's Day???? I have been up to my ears in handmade Christmas presents and so I am taking a few days off to relax with friends. Looks like the FETAC Textiles course in Dingle will go through!! Thanks for your input....:)