Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Autumn Ends...

It's cold enough to feel like winter at the moment. It's the 2nd of December, and between floods, storms and the flu, its been a tough few weeks. My first workshop got postponed because of the bad weather, so here are the revised workshop listings.

3rd December 11.30am - 12.30pm Macroom Purlies, Macroom Library, Cork
4th December
10am - 12pm The Crafty Knitand Stitchers, The Crafty Alley, Killarney
6th December , 11.00am - 5.00pm Tralee Christmas Craft Fair, Fels Point Hotel, Tralee

We had a great crochet session at The Matchbox, in Listowel last week. The ladies were very impressive in their skills and their ideas for uses of coral! I am going to try to make something a bit festive for the stand at the Christmas Craft Fair, I just hope I have time to do it... I've no photos of anything, because the battery went in my camera, and I haven't been able to find the charger, for what feels like months now... Everything feels like chaos, but hopefully after this weekend, I can catch up on the simple things, making hats, scarves, and gloves for the cold weather!!

No comments: