Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Crocheted Coral workshops

I'm trying to get a few more samples of crocheted coral done before the first workshop tomorrow. But despite several cups of tea, hat, layers, my hands are still cold and don't want to crochet! Maybe its just pre-workshop nerves....

Here's the latest list of workshops I'm going to:

19th November 11.30am - 12.30pm
An informal crocheting session with the Macroom Purlies, Macroom Library, Cork

24th November 10.30am - 12pm
How to do Hyperbolic Crochet, The Match Box, Market Street, Listowel, Co.Kerry.

6th December 2009, 11.00am - 5.00pm
Demonstration and information on crocheting for the Irish Reef at the Tralee Christmas Craft Fair, Fels Point Hotel, Tralee, Co. Kerry


I've also to take a trip down to Cork on Saturday to drop off my piece for the Cork Textiles Network exhibition which starts on Monday, in the Cork School of Music. So, what am I still doing online? avoiding work it seems....

No comments: