Sunday, July 19, 2009

ELECTRIC PICNIC 09!!

Its official, I will be attending this year's Electric Picnic again, and I'll have a crazy range of workshops and demonstrations of a fibre nature going on!!

The theme I picked this year, is Eco/Re-cycled. There will be 4 workshops on offer, each workshop has some Eco/re-cycled theme. More details to follow...

Also, to celebrate 2009 being UN International Year of Natural Fibres, I will have info for your reading leisure on the confusing array of fairtrade and organic logos, fact sheets on natural fibres, with lots of samples for you to feel up. Its all touch and go at this years EP!!

As usual I have a goal to make something crazy for displaying on the stand. The Crocheted Coral Reef got a fantastic reception last year, so hopefully the stand this year, will work out just as well....I have to make it yet, so no guarantees...Its easy to come up with great ideas on paper, another to try make it!!

Unofficial Stitchlily Logo

No comments: