Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Welcome to 2014!!



The end of 2013 went like a whirlwind, I cant believe its been 3 months since my last blog post! Pathetic really. I have the usual complaints, dodgy dongle, faulty hardware, living on the edge of the known European Universe....But that's all about to change. After the disastrous few weeks of mad storms, being housebound with pretty much no internet connection, I have finally decided to get a landline, and, wait for it folks, UNLIMITED BROADBAND!!



Now most people have this already, but I actually can't imagine what it is going to be like. I can't even watch a 2min YouTube video without it being torture! Remember the Dial-up days? Well, I'm still in those days, but am ready to embrace the World Wide Web in all its glorious technicolor. That's Part 1 of the master plan to join with the universe. Part 2 of better hardware, is going to take a little bit of time...

I have a few 2013 projects that need blogging about, and then I can finally get my head properly in 2014. There's a few exciting projects in the pipeline, and I'm dying to tell all. So prepare for a blog blitz, while I get 2013 done and dusted.

No comments: