Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Studio!!


 So here's another reason I've been so busy this month. I've been cleaning and painting, painting and cleaning and I am just about to move into my new studio!!





A fantastic space! A classroom at the back of a closed secondary school. Its part of a new group, the Dingle Arts Collective, with a number of studios, I think about 9, with a few shared spaces and a community room for workshops. We've all been in tidying up the place, sorting, cleaning and painting...

My house will be empty once I move my work stuff over, since I have very little of anything but tools, craft books and supplies.

Probably wont be open properly till after Christmas, but its very, very exciting.... I've never had such a big space to work in before, but it wont take me long to mess it up..

No comments: