Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A completely random post with random photos


 I used to do a lot more walking, I used to do a lot more photography, I used to post more random photographs on this blog. I want to get back into walking, and photography, and posting more random photos on the blog. It'll mean even less computer time, more erratic posts, tweetings, etc, but what the hay. I need to walk more, and do more random things.


 

So, here's are some random photos

The Conor Pass never stops amazing me with its beauty. I'd probably drive over it at least one a week, and am now trying to walk at least part of it once a week. Regardless of the weather, it never fails to delight.


Thank God the summer is over! In between the torrential rain, its actually quite lovely. Beautiful clear blue skies. They may last just an hour or so, but at least we're finally getting some Vitamin D time. This sunset, taken just a few days ago, was one of the most spectacular I've seen in a long while. It was mesmerising. 



The child is driving me bonkers this mid-term. His latest obsession is 'Fleeced' a Wallace and Gromit boardgame about sheep rustling... He sets it up first thing in the morning and wakes me up asking me which character I want to be and hands me my cheese cards. I have just enough time to make a cuppa before the championship of the day begins.

2 comments:

SpinMeAYarn said...

wow, the photos are wonderful, I recognised the Conor Pass straight away, and that sunset is truly magnificent.
The Walalce and Gromit game looks good, I should see if I can lay my hands on it!

Stitchlily said...

The whole christmas has been spent playing that game! but it is a good one. I got it in Debenhams last year in the Jan sales.