Sunday, August 26, 2012

Electric Picnic 2012!



So, I'm off to do my 5th Electric Picnic

The Electric Picnic always signifies the last of the summer days, the shorter nights, and well, with the monsoon rains we've been having, some particularily wet camping. Cant believe the summer is coming to an end already!

I'm off to teach workshops in the Greencrafts Craft Village. Each year we have gotten a bigger space, and bigger audience and it is always an amazing epxerience. I havent seen the finalised tutor list, but I expect there to be all manor of stitchery going on; knitting, felting, sewing, and more. Lots of other traditional skills will be there - people working with wood, clay, metal, slate, etc...

I know I am biased, but its always lovely to hang out in the Grencrafts area...If you are coming to the festival, come down to the Greencrafts area, say hello.
This year, I will attempt to take photos. Last year, I didnt take many...

No comments: