Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ramblings 2011

It has just occurred to me I haven't started a Ramblings 2011. 23 days into January, and I haven't rambled once! Aren't you lucky.... ( I mean weren't you)...

I have much to ramble about. Especially after a few weeks of sickness and quarantine, after this weekend, where I drove for many hours through thick fog, across the country, to attend the first Curation Masterclass session in Kilkenny, put on by CCOI. Lots of hours of thinking, about the coming year, the projects, the plans. Indeed I have much to ramble about...

This is just a warning of the rambling to come, and it might be a little bit posher (practising my curation oration), a little bit more Irish (practising my native tongue, which remains firmly at the tip), and believe it or not, a lot more textile...

No comments: