Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bad Internet and more Coral

My Internet connection is crap in the evenings. It's so slow, its painful. The only time it works at a reasonable speed is in the mornings. But the little man doesn't like me sitting at the laptop so everything I am doing online at the moment is rushed. Well, thanks to The Irish Hyperbolic Crocheted Coral Reef, everything in my life is rushed! Not thinking ahead, I gave a big bag of coral to the Science Gallery already, glad to get rid of it, but now I'm doing some demos, I need to make more samples!! Panic crocheting. The plan is to try get as much info out there before Xmas, so people can sit at their leisure over the holidays and crochet coral.

I've a few gigs lined up. On the 19th November I'm in Macroom Library, Co. Cork, meeting the Macroom Purlies. On 6th December, I will be at the Tralee Christmas Craft Fair with Mairead Sharry. It's going to be a Crochet Coral Reef recruitment stand, we'll be doing demo's, and giving out patterns. The Fair is in the Fels Point Hotel, Tralee, Co. Kerry.

It's all free and very informal, so anyone in the area, come along. WEneed all the crochet we can get.

No comments: