Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Postman Cometh.....again (how many times is that?)


The Postman always rings the bell, just as I'm putting the young fella down for a nap. I ran downstairs but by the time I got down there, he'd gone. But he's a strange thoughtful postman, and instead of leaving the usual, we called, you weren't in, come down and collect...note, he always leaves the parcels somewhere. It used to be in the porch, once in the car, and now has taken to putting them in an open window. I heard the swish of it falling through the window, so I knew what it was...

This package is from DT Craft and Design in the UK. I had posted a notice on Ravelry that I was looking for fibre, thought it would save me time trawling through the net, and Debbie kindly answered me..

From her, I got some lovely baby camel/silk sliver, some silk noil, superfine kid mohair tops, and not on the list of fibres but interesting like the seaweed one, I got some soy tops and milk tops....

Debbie stocks a dangerous range of goodies. Especially for folk who like dabbling in spinning and dyeing. A great range of dyes, equipment, undyed yarn and fibre....

www.dtcrafts.co.uk

No comments: