Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Getting things under control

well, I have a few things to check off my list, and a few things to add...
  • the ma's scarf is done, of course its all wrapped and ready for posting, and I forgot to take a photo
  • I have a reply from the Fearless One (as our leader is called), head of the Crochet Liberation Front about what to make for the Second Ever Book
  • I am practicing my knitting before I start the cardigan as I'm a bit rusty. Even learnt a new way of casting on...
  • And....best of all, I am going to Galway tomorrow for a night, TODDLER FREE! To finally collect my inkle looms.I have two cup of tea stops on the way, to catch up with friends and family, and then into the big city. Meet the friend who's storing the looms, catch up with the sister in her new house, sleep peacefully all night...blissfully not wake up pre-dawn with toys up my nose but peacefully at a reasonable hour. Then a stroll around the City of the Tribes,then its back home to the list and the boring housey stuff....
There's a few things sub-consciously waiting to get on the list, but I am making a conscious effort not to think about them until I am able. The aim is to only add as I delele...God-damn lists, they are never-ending...

No comments: