Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Knitting and Stitching Show 2008

Yes folks its that time again. I am really looking forward to having two full days of woolly chat. Most of the time I'll doing demo's at the Hyperbolic Crocheted Coral Reef exhibition, which has travelled over from the UK. come over and say hello! And since I accidentally (unconsciously on purpose) booked the wrong flight home, I get to spend an extra day in Dublin ALL ON MY OWN!! You parents out there know what I mean. I said accidentally unconsciously on purpose because I did mean to book my ticket back on Fri, and thought I had, until I printed out my check-in tickets and saw they were for Saturday. I didn't want to spend Halloween night in Dublin, I would rather be home. But at the back of my mind there was a certain unease about flying on the 31st of October and before you say pahhh, that's silly, I am easily spooked, dislike flying a little bit, and am slightly superstitious. So, my unconscious did the deciding for me. But what will I do? Will I go to the Knit and Stitch for a 3rd Day, or is that a bit obsessive, or will I just hang out in Dublin. I'm sure I'll be broke after the two days anyway, between lots of coffee, and tasty wool samples, and any other bits and bobs I find. At least having the Saturday gives me the chance of posting my goodies home rather than taking the risk of having them confiscated by airport security. I think that was what stopped me buying those giant knitting needles. Have you seen them, they're hilarious... Take a look at these babies!!

No comments: