Wednesday, May 28, 2008


Cork Textiles Network Presents

Cuttings an Exhibition of Textiles

opening thursday 5 June at 6pm
wit guest speaker Anne Mooney

St Fin Barre's Cathedral, Cork

www.corktextiles.com

You have to come as I'm on the cover!! Cant believe it. I got my invites in the post today and couldn't believe it when I opened the envelope. I am very surprised, and honoured that they would pick my piece. I'm not kidding, I am genuinely amazed. As I said folks, you have to come now! The exhibition pieces themselves will be for sale on the night, so will postcards of the pieces. Also on sale, are A5 sized artworks, created by the members. If you cant afford the big stuff, here's your chance to buy an original work of art for cheap. Monies raised will go back into the group. Anyone interested in textiles in the Southwest should join, they are a fantastic group, with some amazingly dedicated members. Well done to all the organisers!



No comments: