Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Bunting Bliss


Over the years, I have made a ridiculous amount of bunting, each very individual and stylized for whatever event I was organising/attending. I've managed to misplace this enormous bag of bunting. ( I have a terrible habit of lending stuff to people, and then forgetting about it). So, when Greencrafts contacted me looking to borrow my bunting for a new festival (All Together Now) this coming August Bank Holiday Weekend, I wasn't able to lend it to them. So, they asked me if they could commission some bunting. 

I had a week to make as much as possible. Thankfully, due to my hoarding ways, I had a roll of lovely orange fabric in my attic, and so, spent a few days glued to the sewing machine, and made about 40 meters of bunting, which is now on its way to Waterford, to decorate the lovely Greencrafts site.




No comments: