Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Look for 2013!!

I've been promising the blog a face lift for ages (years in fact..). After spending hours (HOURS!) trawling through hundreds of blogger themes, I couldn't decide on any. I changed the blog a few times, but most of the new styles are too complicated for me, moving banners, and all that. So, I decided to go back to basics, keep it simple, clean and just add a few pages. When I first set up the blog you couldn't have pages on blogger, so I set up Stitchlily's Stuff, a separate blog for just tutorials. I'm going to close that blog and join everything up here. You'll be able to keep track of everything I'm working on, exhibitions, commissions, projects, and all the general arty nonsense I tend to get up to.



As most of you know already I run another blog, The Woolly Way of Ireland. This blog takes up a lot of my spare time ( and gets all the interesting posts!!). This year, I'm giving that blog a face lift too, and am hoping to turn it into a proper website. A directory worthy of the fantastic stitchers in Ireland, and the great community that has grown over the past few years.

So please bear with me over the next few weeks, while I chop and change the blog around. And also catch up on all the latest new fangled things blogger can do now.

No comments: