Sunday, November 27, 2011

Curation Masterclass



I'm just back from a few days in Kilkenny, the nerve centre of the CCOI. I've been attending a series of Curation Master classes, the first time the CCOI have run workshops on the craft of curation. (And believe me it is a craft; an elusive, time-consuming, art-form that, I believe, involves a huge amount of craftiness in order to succeed).

Well, I only actually attended a couple of the series, because I couldn't make it to all of them. But I was very, VERY, lucky to have attended both of the classes that were facilitated by Freddie Robins and David Littler. Two incredibly inspiring people. Its impossible to really describe what actually went on in these sessions, which were a 2 day conversation about curating contemporary craft. But here’s is some of the key words... well, an awful lot of key words...(I do like a good word cloud...)


No comments: