Friday, August 28, 2009

As if getting ready for the Electric Picnic wasn't enough, I've put my foot in it by trying to promote 2 great days of fibre activities this Autumn.

Worldwide Spin in Public - 19th September 2009 (more info here)
www.wwsip.com

International Day of Felt - 3rd of October 2009 (more about it here)
www.feltunited.com

I've just written exhaustively about them on The Woolly Way blog so am all typed out for now, but please if you are a spinner or felter in Ireland, get something together, get in touch, and we'll see if we can organise a great day.

On both days, I'll be in The Crafty Alley Shop, in Killarney, Co. Kerry, from 2pm - 5pm with my fleece and spindle. Please come along and join in the fibre fun!!

If you can't wait until then to meet me (!!...or you want to come for the knitting)....come to The Crafty Knit and Stitchers group. A new weekly knitting and stitching sessions starting on Friday 11th Septermber in The Crafty Alley in Killarney from 10am - 12pm.
For fellow Ravellers theres a new group The Crafty Knit and Stitchers!

A big thanks to Cathy and Felicia from The Crafty Alley, I don't think they knew what they were letting themselves in for when they first hosted the WWKIP, they are awash with woolly types ever since!!

No comments: